The following behaviours are considered unacceptable at Startup Summit:
- Deliberate intimidation, disparagement, obscenity, or harassment of participants in any form.
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of the virtual networking space.
- Discussing, advocating for, or engaging in illegal activity.
- Attempting to data-mine or data-scrape. Requests for API access or the use of any tools, plugins, or scripts for the purposes of acquiring email addresses, names, chat data, usernames, or any other user information for export are strictly forbidden.
If you experience any of these behaviours, see someone else the target of these behaviours, or have any other concerns, please contact an events team member immediately.